care & services
what we offer
Social & Recreational Activities
Our program includes a variety of activities to encourage the participants to socialize, learn new skills, reinforce the ones they already know and have lot of fun.
- Field trips.
- Birthday parties.
- Holiday parties.
- Special day events.
- Board games: Bingo, Domino, etc.
- Mental exercises.
- Music therapy.
- Recreational Therapy.
- Arts & Crafts classes: painting, drawing, jewelry making, book coloring, decorative projects and more.
personal & physical eldercare
We provide free transportation to come to our center and return home. Our professional staff handles with care each participant according to his/her needs. Our program of exercises for the elderly free up the flexibility, boost the balance, and enhance the endurance of each participant, making them feel stronger and fitter. Besides, our variety of mental exercises to improve brain health.
- Free transportation.
- Trained staff for care of participants with Alzheimer’s/Dementia.
- Tai Chi.
- Zumba for the elderly.
food & medicine intake assistance
Our professional staff is trained to handle different situations and activities. Everyday, a menu of nutritious and delicious meals and snacks are distributed to our participants in safe and sanitized environment. Those who need special attention or special diets are attended carefully by our professionals, whether they need help with their medicine or food intake, going to the bathroom, moving or stepping in/out of their transportation. Safety and security are our priority.
- Nutritious meals and snacks preparation.
- Wheelchair assistance.
- Medicine, food and liquid intake assistance.
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) staff to help with communication.
- Toilet assistance.
- Stepping in/out of transportation assistance.